Let Modern Dent Repair restore your car to its showroom condition. You've spent a lot of money for your car — for its superior quality and workmanship. Dents, door dings and other damage to the body of your car can seriously effect its value.
- What is Paintless Dent Repair (PDR)?
- Paintless Dent Repair is a convenient way of repairing minor door dings, shopping cart dings, large dents, creases and hail damage without having to repaint your car or use body fillers.
- The dents are repaired by accessing the damaged panel with specially designed tools that skillfully manipulate the metal back to its original shape.
- Repairs can be done on all steel or aluminum panels, all body lines and contours, and areas that are difficult to access.
What are the benefits of Paintless Dent Repair (PDR)?
- PDR repairs are considerably cheaper than conventional body shop repairs and can usually be performed while you wait.
- You save money by not having to file an insurance claim and pay a deductible on an expensive body shop repair.
- This exclusive "no painting method" leaves the original factory paint intact, which does not degrade the value of your car.
Free Estimates • Repairs Done Without Painting • On-Site Service
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed